The Superhero Angel Grant Program
No parent expects to have their newborn in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
And no parent ever saw a day when they could not visit that child if the unforeseeable happened. Welcome to the COVID-19 world.
No hospital saw a day when their entire facility would be on lockdown. With no secure tools in place to support remote care coordination with family members. Welcome to the COVID-19 world.
SuperHero “Angel” Grants…Because those born small are almost always destined to do BIG things!
We’re teaming up to raise funds to ensure parents and the teams responsible for providing care can stay connected when families can’t be at the hospital. Today, we have proven technology solutions that promote bonding, provide comfort to parents and instill confidence with the care team through consistent, secure televisitation and communication.
Raise $500,000 by September 1 from industry partners and friends who know the challenges faced by parents separated from their infant. To jumpstart the effort, AngelEye Health has committed $100,000 in hardware and software to ensure the needed technology is available and accessible at the right time.
Most hospitals expect visitation restrictions to remain stringent as the COVID-19 crisis continues
and anticipates a peak again in the fall and winter as RSV season arrives.
Fundraising is the longest step in the journey. With your help, we can close that gap to install by fall.
How the Funds are Used
All proceeds raised go directly to supporting NICUs and the families of the infant’s they care for. The Angel Fund will provide the much needed financial resources to acquire bedside camera technology, digital clinical communication tools, and online education resources that help both staff and familes during this challenging tiem. To date, The SuperHero project has donated almost $90,000 to bring the gift of Angel Eye Cameras into NICUS all across the Delaware Valley. With your help, we can support NICUs across the country.
All donations are tax-deductible.
The Funds Support grants for AngelEye Televisitation and Communication Solutions to help financially strapped hospitals meet the need so glaringly highlighted by challenges related to COVID-19.
• bedside streaming video technology so parents can bond with their baby anywhere, anytime:
• digital clinical communication technology allowing care teams to keep parents in the loop with patient updates; and,
• online parent education to give parents the confidence that they can care for their fragile infant at home and ensure a timely discharge.
Awards will be granted to fund hardware and software that enhance capabilities in NICUs across the country. The SuperHero Project will manage the fund, and solely determine grant recipients and amount of the award.
How the Plan Works
1. Start by choosing your donation level.
2. All donations will be made to the SuperHero Project, designated for the Angel Fund.
3. When the fund reaches $250,000 (including AngelEye’s commitment), SuperHero Project will promote the grant opportunity to all NICUs in the US.
4. The application process will be open from Aug 1 – Sept 1.
5. The SuperHero team will review applications and make awards at their discretion.
6. Recipients will be notifi ed and funds distributed when the recipient presents proof of purchase.